September 13, 2011

great news

(First photo taken by Stephanie)

Dress (worn as top): BLANCO / Leather skirt: BERSHKA / Pumps: ZARA / Bag: VINTAGE CHANEL

First of all, OZON organized an after summer soiree to celebrate the International edition of the magazine. With stylish people and cool vibes around me I enjoyed every single moment there. At the peak of the night was the interview I gave at MTV Greece as you already know from my previous post. They asked me about blogs and fashion's latest trends but I kind screwed up with my uuuhm-awkward moments. Fingers crossed and a nice cut will be finally on air.
Some other great news I wanna share with you all is that at the end of the week I'm flying to London for the Fashion Week. Last year I was a step away from going before I was notified that there was a problem with my tickets and wasn't able to fly. So now I'm more than ready to live the FW madness in London for my very first time.
Excited! Whoot whoot..

xx
Chara



6 comments:

  1. I LOVED THE PHOTOS!!!! So many stylish people around you. You looked great in that gorgeous skirt and top!!!!
    Good trip to London and FW!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! You all look so stylish!
    Have fun in London FW, you're so lucky! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a lovely time in London!
    Great pics btw!

    tina
    http://wherecanifindthe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely look :)

    www.twinfashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. uperoxo outfit kai foveri vradia ontos!!!!!

    enjoy fashion week!!!!

    xxx

    naiad

    http://stateofgracebynaiad.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. i loved that outfit! <3 have fun in london fw doll! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...