July 20, 2010

Cosmo Blog Awards


I want to ask you a big favor guys.. I know that my blog is relatively new but I'd love to participate at the Cosmopolitan Blog Awards so I need your vote.. It isn't anything time-consuming.. All you have to do is just to select a category (Fashion & Style) and write my blog' s URL (http://skinnyandflavored.blogspot.com/) with your thoughts about it.. I'll appreciate it!! Thanks in advance!!!

Θα ήθελα να σας ζητήσω μια χάρη.. Χρειάζομαι την ψήφο σας για τα Cosmopolitan Blog Awards.. Δεν είναι κάτι χρονοβόρο, το μόνο που έχετε να κάνετε είναι να διαλέξετε κατηγορία (Fashion & Style) και να γράψετε το URL του blog μου (http://skinnyandflavored.blogspot.com/) μαζί με δυο λόγια σχετικά με αυτό.. Σας ευχαριστώ όλους εκ των προτέρων!!!
 
xoxo
Chara
 
Follow Skinny&Flavored

4 comments:

  1. i just came across your site & i love it ! its so cute - love the pics! DEF following you on bloglovin♡ love the concept !
    id love for you to check out my blog. I currently have a giveaway hosted with www.shipmyshades.com for a hot pair of prada sunglasses. Hope you'll enter

    xo elena

    www.fashionisinspiration.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Zoe
    euxaristw para poluuuu!!!!!

    @Elena
    you are very sweet!thank you so much.. i checked your blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving the sunnies in the post below and good luck xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...